Working in the ever-changing fashion industry, models are known to have impeccable street style, an amalgamation of mainstream trends and their style…
Their outfit choices, influenced by studio trends and heaps of comfort, make the rounds on the gram and other social media platforms thus trickling down to the masses where individuals like you and me, add it to our fashion mood boards. Taking fashion tips and inspiration from Rachel, she’s taken the liberty to map out an easy blueprint for how to dress like a model in 2022. Let’s go!
Gain confidence in your style with fashion advice for styling every look in your closet.
1) Find Your Style Vibe. Developing a signature style can take years, but you can get started by creating a mood board. Remember that personal style is an experiment; you never know what amazing looks await you until you’re in the dressing room.
2) Make sure your clothes fit perfectly. One trick to making any item of clothing look amazing is to hire a good tailor.
3) Become a better shopper. Learning how to shop for exactly what you want will help you avoid filling your closet full of items you never wear.
4) Play with color. If you’re nervous about adding color to your look, start with just one colorful piece, and keep the rest of your look neutral.
5) Mix patterns and textures. The days of matching your handbag to your shoes are over. Clashing textures and prints make a bold fashion statement.